The Black Wattle Consulting team has:
- proven experience developing and making resources
- produced beautiful design work across NGO, government, industry and corporate sectors
- consulting and communication skills in cross cultural contexts
- in-depth knowledge of the Aboriginal health, child, youth and family welfare policy context and services across the nation
- proven experience in research, policy development and governance matters
- a nationwide network of skilled colleagues with whom we consult, work and collaborate.
Our work is informed by a commitment to:
- community development principles
- responsible and responsive consultation
- good governance and cultural diversity
- making resources which are high quality, beautiful and useful
- respectful partnerships.