Title: A History of Aboriginal Health Workers and Aboriginal Community Workers in the Northern Territory 1870-2013
Authors: Kathy Abbott AHW and Rosie Elliott 2014
Copyright: Kathy Abbott AHW and Rosie Elliott 2014
Publisher: Black Wattle Consulting
Before downloading tbis poster please note:
- this poster timeline is 1.2 metres long and 0.5 metre wide and cannot be printed at a readable size on a desktop printer except in a series of A3 sheets and stuck them together.
- these PDFs are not suitable resolution for a professional quality print job
- the second edition of the poster is two sided and many community AHWs / AHPs have their names on the back of the poster so you can choose whether to download the two sided PDF or each page separately.
Download a PDF of the most recently updated version of the poster (based on your feedback and additions)
- The 2013 edition as updated August 2014: PDF – front side poster only [380KB]
- The 2013 edition as updated August 2014: PDF – back side poster only [280KB]
The original printed posters PDFs for the 2007 and 2013 editions are: