Black Wattle Consulting develops print and online resources. We have extensive experience working with Aboriginal communities, working mostly in the health, child and family, and disability sectors. We develop resources using our skills in graphic design and illustration, publication development and community consultation.
Our print resource development work includes:
- parenting, child and family well-being print resources
- workforce development resources for Aboriginal Health Practitioners, child, family and community workers
- corporate documents – annual reports, strategic plans, corporate collateral.
We make resources for children and families in the:
- community, health and disability sectors
- Aboriginal communities and services
- cross cultural / culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities.
Using our skills in:
- publication development, graphic design and illustration
- community and service consultations and facilitation
- research skills and knowledge of the Aboriginal community sector corporate environment.